V 1.1 Applicable from August 9, 2023As part of the functionality of our site and its mode of operation, Forward Global attaches great importance to your privacy as well as the protection of your personal data and takes all reasonable precautions to ensure their protection. We have written two documents aimed at informing you about the way in which we collect, use and protect your personal data as part of our various services:
- a specific document regarding the cookies we use (this cookie management policy).
- a policy dedicated to data collected via our website.
- Who are we ?
- What is a cookie ?
- What cookies do we use?
- Do you have to consent to the storage of cookies?
- How to configure your cookies?
- Internet Tags
- What are your rights ?
- How do I exercise my rights?
- Updates to the cookie management policy
1 – Who are we?Forward Global is a simplified joint-stock company with capital of €31,576,704, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 835004094 and whose registered office is located at 17 Avenue Hoche, 75008 PARIS. We are the data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”), for the collection and processing of cookies carried out on the website www.forwardglobal.com . As such, we undertake to comply with the framework of the legal provisions in force and in particular to take all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which Forward Global processes them. . You can modify the choices you have made on cookies relating to your navigation on our site by going to the dedicated screen that we make available to you via our cookie settings module. This module is accessible at any time, on all pages of the website, by clicking on the dedicated icon at the bottom left of your screen.
3 – What cookies do we use?Cookies may be session specific, being stored in your browser only during your browsing session, i.e. until you leave the site and being deleted afterwards. Some of them may also be persistent: they remain in your browser after the session (unless you specifically delete them). The use of the majority of our cookies is based on our legitimate interest: they are intended to improve the functioning of our site and to ensure its proper functioning As an exception, certain cookies used for audience measurement, sharing on social networks or even advertising will only be placed with your consent, in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL. In detail and to get to know our Users better and improve our site, we have classified our cookies into three types:
- Essential cookies. These are the cookies that are essential because they allow the proper functioning of the site (that of the forms, the language of the site, etc.) or even the storage of your choice in terms of cookies. This is the reason why, if you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal or your browser, or delete those which are registered there, your navigation and your experience on the site www.forwardglobal.com may be limited. This could also be the case when Forward Global or one of its service providers cannot recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal seems to be connected to the Internet;
- analysis cookies , allowing statistical or performance monitoring to know the performance of the site, to establish statistics of the volumes of visits and use of content (time spent on the site, etc.). They require your consent to operate given their degree of precision and their retention period;
- advertising and social network cookies to present you with offers and information tailored to your areas of interest when browsing the Internet, or to allow you to share specific content on social networks
|Types of cookies||Object||Recipients||The duration of the conversation|
|Site features||Newsletter subscription||Forward Global||1 year|
|Site Features||Saving the chosen language version||Forward Global||1 year|
|Elaborated statistics||Google Analytics||Forward Global and Google||13 months|
|Social networks||Connecting and sharing with LinkedIn||According to LinkedIn policy|
|Social networks||Connecting and sharing with Twitter||According to Twitter policy|
|Social networks||Connecting and sharing with Youtube||Youtube||According to Youtube policy|
4 – Do you have to consent to the storage of cookies?In accordance with applicable legislation and the CNIL guidelines, we will obtain your prior consent before depositing cookies that require it, in this case consultation analysis cookies developed as well as advertising cookies (including network cookies). social, see below). Cookies that do not require your prior consent are implemented on the basis of our legitimate interest. In accordance with the CNIL’s analysis, the latter are cookies which:
- are used exclusively to compile anonymized and uncorrelated traffic statistics and to carry out tests to measure the relative performance of different versions of the site and which have a lifespan of less than 13 months;
- and those whose exclusive purpose is to allow or facilitate communication by electronic means or which are necessary for the provision of an online communication service at your express request.
5 – How to configure your cookies?We offer you a specific screen dedicated to this purpose, accessible from all pages of the site via a dedicated icon available at the bottom left of your screen. You also have the possibility of intervening directly on the configuration of your internet browser. The help menu of your browser will let you know how to express or modify your preferences in terms of cookies, knowing that you can erase all the cookies that are already on your computer and you can configure most browsers to avoid them. to appear. In this case, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit a site and some services and features may not work. For more general information about cookies and how to disable them in your browser, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ . In addition, your browser’s help menu will allow you to know how to express or modify your cookie preferences: For Safari™ ; For Chrome™ ; For Firefox™ . For mobile devices, you can consult the following links: For Safari™ ; For Chrome™ ; For Firefox™ .
6 – Internet TagsWe may occasionally use web beacons (also known as “tags”, or action tags, one-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and one-to-one GIFs) and deploy them through a partner web analysis specialist likely to be located (and therefore to store the corresponding information, including the Internet user’s IP address) in a foreign country. These beacons are placed both in online advertisements allowing Internet users to access the www.forwardglobal.com site, and on the various pages thereof. This technology allows Forward Global to assess visitors’ responses to the www.forwardglobal.com site and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information consulted), as well as the use of this site www.forwardglobal.com by the Internet user. The external service provider may collect information on visitors to the www.forwardglobal.com site and other Internet sites using these tags, compile reports on the activity of the www.forwardglobal.com site for the attention of Forward Global , and provide other services relating to the use of it and the Internet.
7 – What are your rights?In accordance with Article 13 and Articles 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will endeavor to enable you to exercise your rights over the personal data that you entrust to us. As such, and within the limits provided for by the texts, you benefit from the possibility:
- to be informed in an understandable way about the processing of your data that is implemented;
- to request access to your data;
- to request that your data which is inaccurate or incomplete be rectified;
- to request the erasure of your data;
- to oppose or request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- to exercise your right to the portability of your data concerning the connection information linked to cookies of the “Analysis” type and of the “Advertising” type under our control;
- to provide directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death;
- to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time insofar as consent is the legal basis for the processing in question, i.e. “Analysis” type and “Advertising” type cookies.
8 – How do I exercise my rights?The protection of personal data is a fundamental right, and you can contact our Data Protection Officer at any time by email ( email@example.com ) or, failing that, by post addressed to our DPO and sent to following address: 17 Avenue Hoche, 75008 PARIS. To protect your privacy and security and in case of doubt, we may ask you to prove your identity.
9 – Updates to the cookie management policyWe may update this Cookie Management Policy at any time to adapt it to possible new practices and service offerings. In this case, the update date of the Cookie Management Policy will be updated and will indicate the day on which the modifications were made. If there are material changes, we will post a notice on our site announcing these changes.